Buy Shun DMS0212 Classic 2-Piece Knife Set


Buy Shun DMS0212 Classic 2-Piece Knife Set








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

I have a few other good knives in the kitchen. However, when I want precision and guaranteed cutting to any thinness, I choose this knife. It's weird, but because of the price and the VERY sharp edge, I feel...different...in my food preparation when I use the knife. I think, "Whoa, you lucky onion!" I'm not kidding (weird, I know). But it's so precise; I know that whatever I set out to do to my vegetables, etc., it WILL be done the way I want, and with ease. It's like doing surgery or using Photoshop and zooming way in to do professional, detailed work.



I have a dry rag nearby and I just quickly rise and wipe (since they don't recommend you put it in a dishwasher).



The 7" is great for me since I already have a heavy, 8" chef knife, a santoku, etc.



And the FIRST thing that I noticed upon picking it up was the LIGHT weight of it. Other people say the say thing. I don't miss the typical, heavy weight of most knives (that I do have). It's like a scalpel...and the sharpness, I guess, takes the place of the need for the heaviness of many other knives.



I do love it. Buy it. And it's very pretty, too (the wavy pattern of the metal as well as the wooden handle).

Post a Comment