Buy Victorinox Cutlery 6-Inch Curved Boning Knife, Black Fibrox Handle


Buy Victorinox Cutlery 6-Inch Curved Boning Knife, Black Fibrox Handle








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

Having used a boning knife for years when mine suddenly disappeared....I think the Sig used it in the garden (ugh!) I decided to go with this one with the curved blade.



Many people tried to talk me out of this design but I had never been that comfortable with the other style & for this price I thought I'd give it a shot.



I'm glad I did.



Boning is a snap....but I like it best for removing "silver skin" on meat.

The textured grip is a great idea. (My old Henckles had the slipery handle.)



I can't find anything NOT to likeabout this knife.



The other day I noticed my butcher using a curved boning knife & asked him about it. He said that of the 6 butchers working at the shop about half like the curved & the other half like the straight.



So it's just a matter of preference. I really like this one better.

Post a Comment