Buy DEBBIE MEYER'S Kake-Kut'r Trio - Wood Handles


Buy DEBBIE MEYER'S Kake-Kut'r Trio - Wood Handles








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

These things are all kinds of genius! I am an Executive Assistant. Cutting up cakes for Birthdays, retirements, holidays, etc is practically one of my job responsiblities. When I used to cut with a knife, it was a slow and messy process. Seemed you couldn't cut fast enough, and everyone was waiting for a piece. You were trying to get it on the plate, without getting your fingers on it, or worse dropping it icing side down! Then I bought this Kake Kut'r, and it has revolutionized my Cake Slinging in the office. And here's the thing: every time I use it in front of my group, I get all kinds of comments on how cool it is, and people want to know where I got it. Debbie REALLY needs to try harder to get these marketed in a more mainstream way, because I am telling you there would be a ton of interest. Most people just don't know such a tool even exists.

Post a Comment