Buy J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL Statement 12-pc Knife Block Set


Buy J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL Statement 12-pc Knife Block Set








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

Bought these knives for my husband for Christmas. What a disappointment. Sadly, he's really good at grabbing all the boxes and stuffing them in the recycle bin before we have a chance to decide if we like something or if it should be returned. If I could return these I would, but, no packaging. Here's what's bad - the knives are light and not very well balanced. When you hold it, there is no feel like it's a good, quality knife. We have a few other Henckel knives that were not made in China, and they are great and feel very solid. These feel chintzy. Here's what's really bad - after a few uses, they are not very sharp. Even worse, they are covered in rust stains, and you can see spots on the blade where the steel has imperfections, and the rust is festering. We don't put them in the dishwasher, or even allow them to soak in dishwater. We, OK, I hand wash and dry them and even allow them to continue to air dry before returning them to their knife block. The other thing is that the paring knives are very wide, so they are not terribly maneuverable. Like I said, if I could return them I would. Save your money.

Post a Comment