Buy Global G-56 - 7 inch, 18cm Vegetable Hollow Ground Knife


Buy Global G-56 - 7 inch, 18cm Vegetable Hollow Ground Knife








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

My new favorite knife manufacturer! I bought the Global 7" vegetable knife after using the smaller 5 1/2" vegetable knife for six or eight months. The balance and dimpled grip works well for me. The shape of the blade is somewhat similar to a Chinese Chef knife and I find both of the Global Vegetable Knives to be great all purpose knives. Caution, these knives are so sharp that I have to use care not to choke up on the handle and accidently nick my index finger on the heel of the blade. Just a reminder to practice good knife skills and not be careless with these fine blades. They are clean and practical with their beautiful one piece stainless design and it is fun to see them in the hands of celebrity chefs on the Food Network from time to time. Although Global is in the upper half of the cuttlery price range, I think that they are a good value. We live in our kitchen and love expanding our culinary expertise so it is a pleasure to have quality tools.

Post a Comment