Buy Outset QJ91 Jackson Stainless-Steel Steakhouse Knives with Rosewood Handles, Set of 4


Buy Outset QJ91 Jackson Stainless-Steel Steakhouse Knives with Rosewood Handles, Set of 4








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

This is a well-balanced, serrated, steak knife with a wooden handle. It is quite substantial - meaning very heavy. The wooden handles are not sealed so I would suggest washing these by hand and oiling the handles until they season. They slice well and are perfect for the larger cuts of meat. I think these knives were heavier than I anticipated but in terms of length, in line with other steak knives on the market. They are definitely worth what was charged. I am giving them 4 stars because they are a bit on the too heavy side, but that is really my taste. This is where on-line shopping is a disadvantage as I have never seen these knives anywhere else so there was no way of knowing how they felt in hand.

Post a Comment