Buy Rada Cutlery S01 Paring Knives Galore Gift Set


Buy Rada Cutlery S01 Paring Knives Galore Gift Set








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

I just purchased this exact set - not from Amazon - but from a small Mennonite store. I've been looking for some good - and I mean GOOD knives, and researching the Net and a number of chef magazines.



As I pulled up to the little Mennonite store - I noticed a sign stating they carried Rada Cutlery. I'd never even heard of it - but I decided to check inside. Although the prices were slightly higher than Amazon offers - I still thought they were low enough that the knives could not be of a high quality. One elderly Mennonite woman told me she owned the middle knife and that she loved it - used it to butcher her chickens. That was a little icky, but I figured if it was good enough for that, I might as well try the set - the price was right.



I am thrilled with the knives. I had to be careful with the parer - it slipped through the potato skin so easily I was taking off more of the potato than I wanted. And the middle-sized knife slipped through bacon I was slicing (in a large chunk) as easily as butter.



Now I'm going to order more Rada knives to supplement my little set.



I can't speak highly enough of these knives.

Post a Comment