Buy Cook N Home 15-Piece Cutlery Set with Storage Block


Buy Cook N Home 15-Piece Cutlery Set with Storage Block








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

I recently took up cooking and thought people who criticized these knives were kitchen knife snobs. "It's a 15-piece for $25-30! What a great deal!" Or so I thought. After spending 4 hours cooking a massive meal with much of that time cutting up veggies, I decided to try out another knife. So I bought a Pure Komachi 2 Series 8" Chef's Knife, Fuchsia. $11 for one knife seemed a bit steep relative to this deal, but it wasn't too bad. So what did I think? Yikes! Potatoes that used to require some effort cut like butter. I went back to the Cook N Home chef's knife and tried sharpening it. It was still way too dull to compare. Do yourself a favor. Skip the cheap 15-piece and get 2-3 really good Pure Komachi 2 knives for the same price. I wish I did. I also recommend the Vidalia Chop Wizard to further reduce time and effort.

Post a Comment