Buy Mundial 5817-10 10-Inch Cimeter Knife, Black


Buy Mundial 5817-10 10-Inch Cimeter Knife, Black








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

I have owned the Mundial5817-10 Cimeter knife for about a year now and I love it. I bbq, make sausage, and cure my own meats on a regular basis and needed a knife for trimming large caps of fat and cubing up the big meat clods I buy. This knife is perfect for the job, the curved blade makes it super easy to trim off large caps of fat and seperate muscles. The size might be a little intimidating at first but the knife is very light and even is good for semi precision work, I have used the knife for 3 hours straight before with little fatigue. For the price and performance I have and will continue to recomend to anybody any of the Mundial knives. I also own the 12inch slicer, 6inch curved boning knife, and 2 8inch chefs knives and love them all and love the price.

Post a Comment