Buy Rada Cutlery W204 Utility/Steak Knife with Stainless Steel Resin Handle


Buy Rada Cutlery W204 Utility/Steak Knife with Stainless Steel Resin Handle








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

We were given a set of 3 knives 30 years ago at our wedding shower. I never knew the brand name of the knives until I saw a flyer in the mail advertising a knife that looked remarkably like what we received so many years ago. So on a whim, I went to Amazon (my go-to online store) and searched this knife. Told my husband I was going to order one and see if it could possibly be the same knife (I doubted it, but tried anyway). Lo and behold, it was the same knife when I opened the box and compared my 30 year old knife to the brand new knife. My husband just sharpened for the FIRST time the original knife for me after 30 years of use.

Post a Comment