Buy Global G-5 - 7 inch, 18cm Vegetable Knife


Buy Global G-5 - 7 inch, 18cm Vegetable Knife








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

I work in a banquet kitchen that produces high class cuisine on a very large scale. When it comes to chef's knives, I work alongside every brand of knife imaginable. I see a lot of Shuns, Henkels, Ken Onions, Globals, and one guy even sports his James Beard limited edition chef's knife. But the funny thing is, when it comes to an alternate knife for more precise cuts where perfection is mandatory, this is the knife in everyone's kit. I always have to be careful where I lay my knife so that no one confuses it as theirs, but it just goes to show you how great of a knife this is. The shape of the knife allows you to line up the food for a perfectly straight cut that is made simple with the thin design and ultra sharp, low maintenance blade. It definitely shouldn't be the first knife for your collection as it's not the best choice for the variety of tasks commonly associated with a chef's knife, but it sure makes a remarkable addition to any set.

Post a Comment