Buy ZHEN Japanese VG-10 Damascus Utility/Steak Knife, 4.5-Inch


Buy ZHEN Japanese VG-10 Damascus Utility/Steak Knife, 4.5-Inch








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

I own Wusthoff, Global, Shun and other high end Japanese knives, as well as an assortment of not quite so high end knives. I also own a moderate collection of pocket knives, including Cold Steel, Spydercos, Benchmades, CRK's, Kershaws, and Zero Tolerance. So after a time I've acquired a fair to middling taste and knowledge about knives. The Zhen knives in my opinion offer great quality at a very reasonable price. VG10 steel from my experience is first rate: highly resistant to rust and stains (especially if well cared for), holds an edge long and is fairly easy to sharpen. The knives are surprisingly lightweight (a plus in my opinion) and are aesthetically very pleasing to boot. Very highly recommended.

Post a Comment