Buy Zyliss Dessert Knife


Buy Zyliss Dessert Knife








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

This ZYLISS DESSERT KNIFE looks so ferocious, I didn't really believe that it wouldn't scratch nonstick cookware--but it doesn't. (I went ahead and ordered it because I've come to trust the excellent Zyliss brand of gadgets.) This big, 12-inch long, polypropylene knife doesn't scratch your nonstick baking pans, even if you use extra pressure as you pull the pointed end across the nonstick surface.



The knife easily slices dense baked foods like cornbread or brownies. I particularly like it because it's a full-sized knife--it's 12 inches long from handle to tip. It's definitely dishwasher safe. A couple of other good knives for use with your nonstick cookware are the 9-inch long NORPRO "My Favorite Knife", and the 8-inch long Bakeware Buddy Non-Stick Surface-Safe Plastic Knife. However, I like this Zyliss knife best, because of the smoothly serrated blade and the large size.

Post a Comment