Buy Victorinox Swiss Classic 4-1/2-Inch Steak/Utility Knife with Spear Tip, Serrated


Buy Victorinox Swiss Classic 4-1/2-Inch Steak/Utility Knife with Spear Tip, Serrated








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

If you're tired of trying to sharpen your cheapy knives around the kitchen, this is well worth the $. This high-grade steel will hold its factory edge for a very long time. The hardened steel will not dull easily. I took the knife out of the meticulous sticker cover and was excited to see how sharp it was. I took the blade, and was going to make a shaving motion on my thumb to see how well the serrations grasped / dug in. Well, as soon as I put a tiny amount of pressure on my skin, the knife just broke through, I was hurt and impressed all in one moment LOL. Get it, you won't regret it. (well, unless you need stitches, then maybe you'll regret it)

Post a Comment