Buy TimHome Eco-friendly and High-quality Zirconia 4 Inch/5 Inch/6 Inch Utility Kitchen Chef's Ceramic Knives for Slicing Paring with Plastic Blade Cover (6 inch, Pink)


Buy TimHome Eco-friendly and High-quality Zirconia 4 Inch/5 Inch/6 Inch Utility Kitchen Chef's Ceramic Knives for Slicing Paring with Plastic Blade Cover (6 inch, Pink)








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

I would give this knife a five but I didn't use the knife much at first. The blade is loose. I can still use it but I not happy about it. I didn't know there was a window to when I could return. The three rating is more toward the policy and customer service. I will give the company the benefit of the doubt assuming this was an isolated incident. I am sure I will have to replace it and will probably go with another brand.

Post a Comment