Buy Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set


Buy Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

I purchased this set from another vendor and I am thrilled with it. The blades are set into the plastic in such a way to prevent cutting yourself but they are sharp. I make my own bread and tested the bread knife and wow what a difference. No raggedy edges, smooth cutting. Each color is for a different function i.e. red - bread knife; yellow - utility knife; green - santoku knife. Each blade is covered with a matching blade guard. This was important to me as I am on blood thinners and I would prefer not to cut myself when using a knife. Blades are stainless steel and the color coding reduces the risk of cross-contamination during food preparation. Hand wash and you are good to go.



UPDATE: I was asked if these knives can be sharpened and they can. I have used mine for several months now and not one cut which has been a blessing during this holiday season.

Post a Comment